Nasty things to try

Here I want to keep track of the dirtiest solo fantasies I have, so I can ensure that I try all of them.

  • Piss in a bowl, drink it all up, puke it back up into the bowl, drink it again
  • Give myself an enema and shoot it in the air at my face
  • Use a funnel in my mouth, piss directly into it and swallow it all as it fills
  • Piss in my mouth while fucking my ass with fingers or toy
  • Make myself vomit while lying back, so it goes into the air or all over my face
  • Give myself a piss enema, then using a tube or straw drink it out of my asshole
  • Give myself a piss enema and shoot it in the air at my face
  • Cover my body with shit
  • Cover my face with shit
  • Learn to like the taste of shit
  • Learn to fist myself
  • Learn to prolapse my asshole

0 comments:

Post a Comment